Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Welcome to Karen's Blog!

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited to be starting my blog -- can't wait to share ideas and inspiration for all your parties and home entertaining!

I'll be pointing out my favorite products, resources, and ideas, and letting you know about fun stuff that's coming up...

Hope you can join us here in New York City on December 6th at Bloomingdale's flagship store for their "Etiquette Brunch" which I'll be hosting to celebrate my new book, SIMPLE STUNNING WEDDING ETIQUETTE. I'll post all the details here as soon as I know more.

2 comments:

Wedding photographer said...

Welcome to the world of blogging & Looking forward to reading your posts- I find you work quite exquisite French wedding photographer

Maria Reis said...

Hi Karen,

Can you tell me if you are going to make an workshop soon?

Best regards!

Thanks
Mary