It's the most festive time of the year! Why not invite friends and family to celebrate the season with you? Here are a few tips to help you put together an easy, elegant holiday gathering. Cheers!
- Narrow drink choices to make planning the party easy and more economical
- Mark each guest's glass with a colorful mini-bow or use an assortment of glasses to avoid mix-ups
- For a simple stunning twist or your party soundtrack, combine traditional music with new holiday offerings from your favorite artists
- For decor, choose a fresh winter-inspired color palette for your party. Metallics and white are hot this year, so why not accent with bold reds or modern icy blues
- Clear away clutter and move chairs away from your dining table so that guests can access food and drinks easily