Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Great Gift for The Host--Vintage Wine Stoppers!

I was at the International Gift Show here in New York last week and came across these fabulous wine stoppers made from vintage doorknobs and finials.

I am ordering a bunch of them as gifts for my wine-loving friends. They make a perfect hostess gift for a dinner party, a quick birthday gift with a good bottle of wine, and a wonderful accent for your table at home. Love them!

They have a special vintage painting process to enhance the look of this metal knob.
http://www.knobstoppers.com
I just love any clever reuse of something--so much better than making something new!

3 comments:

Ann Nyberg said...

I love these wine stoppers! Leave it to you to find them!

judith said...

These wine stoppers really look cute.... most wine lovers will surely love this idea. wine baskets

Unknown said...

Nice stuff, I really liked it. Thanks for updating. Candy Gift